How to Keep Yourself Safe
It is important that you know how to keep yourself safe when in school and also outside of school. The following information can help you. If you have any questions or concerns, always speak to a trusted adult. In our school there is always someone you can talk to.
- Your class teacher or teaching assistant
- Karen Ward - Learning mentor (Rainbow Room)
- Rupia Begum - Learning mentor (Rainbow Room)
- Roy Pratt - Pastoral carer (ask at office)
- ANY of the senior leaders
You should also have a worry box in your classroom if you don’t want to talk.
Websites to help you keep yourself safe
If you are concerned about bullying please see Mr Pear. Your class teacher can help too. If you would prefer to remain anonymous you can always use TootToot - our online bullying support tool.
Be Kind Stop Bully's
As part of This Morning's #BeKind campaign we want you to watch this video.